View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri 20 Oct, 2017 8:54 pm



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 shane-0 
Author Message
Post shane-0
new plumber's vehicle occasion14https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDjqygCqzSs


Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:05 pm
TRAIL LEGEND
User avatar

Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 10:16 pm
Posts: 1116
Location: Brisbane and the Sunny Hoax
Post Re: shane-0
How's the knee going?

_________________
HUSABERG - The thinking man's KTM. :)


Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:13 pm
Profile
TRAIL PORN STAR
User avatar

Joined: Sat 22 Aug, 2009 11:11 pm
Posts: 4013
Location: Brisbane
Post Re: shane-0
i dont think my duct taped pipes would stay on the roof...

i have a hard time now with it

BB, Knee's still attached

_________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake


Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Post Re: shane-0
Shane-O wrote:
i dont think my duct taped pipes would stay on the roof...

i have a hard time now with it

BB, Knee's still attached


duct tape is good for 100mph evil6 evil6 evil6


Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:17 pm
TRAIL PORN STAR
User avatar

Joined: Sat 22 Aug, 2009 11:11 pm
Posts: 4013
Location: Brisbane
Post Re: shane-0
moto450 wrote:
Shane-O wrote:
i dont think my duct taped pipes would stay on the roof...

i have a hard time now with it

BB, Knee's still attached


duct tape is good for 100mph evil6 evil6 evil6



yeah but it's doing 150mph lol!

_________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake


Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:17 pm
Profile WWW
Post Re: shane-0
Shane-O wrote:
moto450 wrote:
Shane-O wrote:
i dont think my duct taped pipes would stay on the roof...

i have a hard time now with it

BB, Knee's still attached


duct tape is good for 100mph evil6 evil6 evil6



yeah but it's doing 150mph lol!


roll it on twice then your coverd for 200 mph ,racks mite be a problem ;)


Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:26 pm
TRAIL GURU
User avatar

Joined: Wed 30 Nov, 2011 9:03 pm
Posts: 656
Location: sunshine coast
Post Re: shane-0
it wont stop 10 bars of steel coming off when you stop suddenly though :o :o


Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:48 pm
Profile
TRAIL PORN STAR
User avatar

Joined: Sat 22 Aug, 2009 11:11 pm
Posts: 4013
Location: Brisbane
Post Re: shane-0
lummy450 wrote:
it wont stop 10 bars of steel coming off when you stop suddenly though :o :o



thats only a issue for the car in front... :headbang

_________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake


Thu 04 Jul, 2013 10:05 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 
support our sponsors Servicing Australia
Info on how to become a sponsor here. Full directory listing of sponsors here.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.