View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu 19 Oct, 2017 1:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 zacman's rctb 
Post zacman's rctb
Well once again a good days riding with the zacman and jackys.He amazes me the improvement each time he has a decent ride.The novice loop was approx 4ks and zac did 20 laps.It was great to see jack and bert again and to see jack improve as well,i think jack did about the same amount of laps.Well done jack awesome effort.
A bit greasy in the morning but track was perfect later.Zac had a couple of off's and 1 big crash (not hurt).After a few sight in laps he was scooting thru those tree's at between 30-40ks and quicker on the flats.
The bike control he has now is unbelievable for a 6yr old.I only wish i had that.

And bert u know those instructions on the gopro,i should have read em.

cheers steve

[vimeo]https://vimeo.com/42942139[/vimeo]

Dont know whats going with vimeo here ?

Mon 28 May, 2012 10:08 am
Post Re: zacman's rctb
Here you go Steve. Not sure why yours has got https at the start of the URL I just put http://vimeo.com/42942139 between the [Vimeo] tags

Good stuff Steve.

Last edited by Frank400 on Mon 28 May, 2012 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon 28 May, 2012 10:45 am
Thanks frank,vimeo changed a few things so now i know.

cheers steve.

Mon 28 May, 2012 10:51 am
TRAIL BOSS

Thanks Steve and Zacman for another fun kids day out.

Zacman has some great skills for a little fella. Poor old JackyS was quickly left behind with me as we saw the green blur tear off into the bush. The little TTR50 wheels sure get swallowed by ruts and mud making it the little bit harder for Jack to keep up.

Jack did 12 laps of 4km novice track and a couple dozen times around PW track. I need to get Jack out more to practice as he certainly gets faster over the day plus starts to pick alot better lines. ie passing 125 2 smokes stuck inthe mud.

Was a well run event by RTCB and I certainly did not see any kids not enjoying themselves. Tracks were marked perfectly and terrain was fun enough to challenge the kids but not kill them.

Thanks Steve for letting me have a quick go on the Berg - bloody nice bike!

Until next kids ride - stay safe!

Mon 28 May, 2012 11:03 am
Profile WWW
Bert glad u liked the berg albeit a slow ride.The way the front end i have set up feels good eh.Took me a couple goes to get it were i like it,but happy with it now.
Will get u down for a decent ride on it in the future.Maybe august for the zacmans b/day.Bring family kids can ride zacs track,then big kids can go out to dam.

Will be in touch.

steve

Mon 28 May, 2012 11:47 am
TRAIL BOSS

Steve - Front end of the berg felt super light and easy to tip/turn compared to the WR. The engine sounded and felt just like a KTM - super smooth and quiet.

I'm still a Yami man :)

August sounds good but I will be away 18th - 26th inclusive ( Snow calling).

I might take Jack out to QMP before then if your interested?

Thanks again for a good day out with the kids.
Oh and I told you the Cowboys wouldn't win.

Mon 28 May, 2012 11:53 am
Profile WWW
BertyS wrote:

I'm still a Yami man :)

August sounds good but I will be away 18th - 26th inclusive ( Snow calling).

Oh and I told you the Cowboys wouldn't win.

Bert i think that model yami is and will continue to be fantastic bike,very reliable and easy to ride.

Will try for early august for a ride weekend.

As for the cowboys thing 2 sides always worry me tigers and rabbittohs.

steve

Mon 28 May, 2012 12:14 pm
Thanks to jack and bert and sam and harry and peter and damon and jake for coming with a ride with me.thanks dad for teaching me some more stuff like whops.And i hope jack can come for a ride at my house soon for a sleepover and my dad can take bert to the dam for some fun.from zacman violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 :walk :walk violent4 violent4 :walk angry6 angel5 angel2 :walk violent4 :tweety pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain4 pottytrain4 :puke :puke sad4 sad4 :puke :puke :puke sad2 sad2 sad11 sad11 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain4 sad4

Thu 31 May, 2012 1:57 pm
TRAIL GURU

Nice riding there Zac :wav wont be long before your trying the Senior tracks ! Glad you didnt hurt yourself, top stack that one ! :headbang

Cheers Ray PS- Hey Steve when you picking up that stuff for you and Lee ?

Thu 31 May, 2012 5:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
support our sponsors Servicing Australia
Info on how to become a sponsor here. Full directory listing of sponsors here.