View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue 12 Dec, 2017 10:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 The Ditchy B-Day ride 
Beerburrum Freak

Post The Ditchy B-Day ride
Well didn't know Geordie was coming or that it was his B-Day today so Happy Birthday occasion18 ,

Me and rocket left from my house with all rockets new bling icon_thumright while Geordie hid down the road,as we went pass he jumped out to scare rocket,
who just said hi Geordie dontknow ,i would have fallen into the river :? .

So Begun the B-Day ride with Geordie setting the pass on Margaux new bike,we went along the river turned into Fishermans,
and hit a head wind cussing ,up the hill we go 1 down 7 to go :( ,then around North Buderim, up a few more hills and over to Alex for a look at the water.

Attachment:
1.JPG
1.JPG [ 94.89 KiB | Viewed 2251 times ]

Attachment:
2.JPG
2.JPG [ 130.88 KiB | Viewed 2251 times ]

From here made our way to cotton tree and over to Sugar rd for breakie, on the way Rocket thought he be smart and take a short cut,i said to Ditchy lets stop and laugh as he was one drive way to early,the one he chose is all fenced off bootyshake .

So here we went and got some Duggmuffine for breakie and sat in the park to enjoy,from here went around the plaza over to trepaquar drive and around to home.

Thanks for the ride Ditchy & Rocket till the next one headbang ALL UP 26 K'S

And HAPPY B-DAY Geordie

Sat 24 Jul, 2010 8:25 am
aka Sprocket

Post Re: The Ditchy B-Day ride
Thanks for the blood sweat and nearly tears occasion18

Its a bit hard for ditchy to hide behind a tree but he tried to scare me :lol:
then he sets the pace sh1t i better try to keep up, but the head wind got him a bit i think :P

Was a good ride with extra runners out today, saw three at nth buderim and then saw the same three at m-dore caravan park wow they can run. i would need me pushi to keep up occasion18

Thanks dale and also to the suprise jump bear Geordie for the ride icon_thumright

occasion13 Ditchy occasion15 :wav

Sat 24 Jul, 2010 9:06 am
TRAIL LEGEND

Donna Here:
Congratulations Ditchy.
OK....whats the story with you lot....Rocket has an excuse to be using pedal power, but as for You Freaky....do you still have a bike with an engine in it??? Is this some secrect Dale Gray training method to be the leader....cause you know you usually are....whats the story???? Good on you guys...good to see you are still having fun although I'm a little worried you've gone to the dark side.....not too many ride reports of the motorised kind lately?????
Cheers

Sat 24 Jul, 2010 9:35 am
TRAIL LEGEND

Happy Birthday Geordie........wish i had the enthusiasm and energy to join you, the body could use some fitness. Have an enjoyable day!!!!!

Sat 24 Jul, 2010 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
thanks for the b'day wishes all. was good to get out on the wifes pushy been 8 weeks since i rode last and my bike broke crybaby2 and warranty is always a pain in the ass BangHead

lets just say the last 8 weeks smoking, drinking etc have taken a toll on my fitness and i didn't ride up every hill :argue freak and rocket have picked up there fitness and smashed me :arrow: overtaking me up hill etc weel done boys icon_thumright

just before we got back to the cars i found some slippery liqid on the white pedestrian crossing and had a bit of and off :o well lets say it was harder then i first though and my neck/shoulder is bloody sore :?

and thanks to freak and rocket for my b'day gifts occasion1 occasion18

Sat 24 Jul, 2010 5:06 pm
Beerburrum Freak

Paul450X wrote:
Donna Here:
Congratulations Ditchy.
OK....whats the story with you lot....Rocket has an excuse to be using pedal power, but as for You Freaky....do you still have a bike with an engine in it??? Is this some secrect Dale Gray training method to be the leader....cause you know you usually are....whats the story???? Good on you guys...good to see you are still having fun although I'm a little worried you've gone to the dark side.....not too many ride reports of the motorised kind lately?????
Cheers

Hey Donna, im not been riding as hand has not come good,even the tra b-day ride will be a very slow and easy one :cry:

Mon 26 Jul, 2010 8:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 
support our sponsors Servicing Australia
Info on how to become a sponsor here. Full directory listing of sponsors here.