View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed 13 Dec, 2017 5:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Welcome! 
TRAIL HACK

Post Re: Welcome!
Simon wrote:
I had an argument with a noted celeb on another forum Dr Meslow.

Now he did slander myself and this did get me worked up. after I found out that this so called celeb is a lecture at uni I calmed down "those that can do those that cant teach" and all that.

But perhaps you can answer the argument we were having.

I stated that voltage can do damage in a cct. he stated that Voltage is on a "potential" and its the Current that does the damage.

My issue is that if you have a CCT in good condition IE NOT in a state of fault the the current draw would be as per the spec for the cct and you cannot get excess current and hence you will get NO damage from said current. Nothing to draw excess current.....

Currrent in this instand does no damage. Current is good. Your friend if you will.

BUT if the voltage (read the potential of said current) is out of spec then damage WILL be done. It is only after this point that the current will exceed the specified limits for the cct.

Once this happens the best smoke catchers in the world wont help you to put the smoke back in those components.

So Its the Voltage IE the potential of the current that does damage. Too much current does damage for sure but if you start with a cct in spec there will be no excess current.

You need the voltage spike to get the excess current that then does the damage....

so my question is... should I continue to run 98 in my WRF as its 12 .5 to one compression?

both parties are at fault cussing give your rig the best she'll paid you back 10 fold :mrgreen:

Mon 15 Feb, 2010 7:44 am
Post Whore
Post Whore

ya forgot
NEXT

Mon 15 Feb, 2010 7:50 pm
TRAIL HACK

A mate of mine has a small penis ( his GF told me) what creams do you use to rectify this problem? icon_biggrin

Mon 15 Feb, 2010 10:41 pm
TRAIL HACK

Elton wrote:
A mate of mine has a small penis ( his GF told me) what creams do you use to rectify this problem? icon_biggrin

deep heat!

NEXT!

Tue 16 Feb, 2010 5:42 pm

meslowmelive wrote:
Simon wrote:
I had an argument with a noted celeb on another forum Dr Meslow.

Now he did slander myself and this did get me worked up. after I found out that this so called celeb is a lecture at uni I calmed down "those that can do those that cant teach" and all that.

But perhaps you can answer the argument we were having.

I stated that voltage can do damage in a cct. he stated that Voltage is on a "potential" and its the Current that does the damage.

My issue is that if you have a CCT in good condition IE NOT in a state of fault the the current draw would be as per the spec for the cct and you cannot get excess current and hence you will get NO damage from said current. Nothing to draw excess current.....

Currrent in this instand does no damage. Current is good. Your friend if you will.

BUT if the voltage (read the potential of said current) is out of spec then damage WILL be done. It is only after this point that the current will exceed the specified limits for the cct.

Once this happens the best smoke catchers in the world wont help you to put the smoke back in those components.

So Its the Voltage IE the potential of the current that does damage. Too much current does damage for sure but if you start with a cct in spec there will be no excess current.

You need the voltage spike to get the excess current that then does the damage....

so my question is... should I continue to run 98 in my WRF as its 12 .5 to one compression?

both parties are at fault cussing give your rig the best she'll paid you back 10 fold :mrgreen:

Pardon my intrusion but you are right Simon
Your detractor has totally overlooked the fundamentals of Kirchoffs first law
http://regentsprep.org/Regents/physics/ ... efault.htm

Hon Richard Puller

Thu 25 Feb, 2010 1:53 pm
TRA Tragic

Richard - or may we call you Dick? This is Meslow's forum, you're not at liberty to correct him here, any further blatant disregard for meslow's infinite knowledge on everything and everybody could lead you to a ride at Bellthorpe with Shane and the boys.

Thu 25 Feb, 2010 4:08 pm
Profile WWW
5' 4" Haggis Tossing Dwarf

hey oh wise meslowmeknowwhyaustraliapostisshite.

i ordered two radiators from china last week and they arrived today by courier however, the force rad guards i bought from a sydney yamaha dealer still havent arrived and were ordered the same day..... so oh wise one, what the F##K is going on with auspost ? dontknow

Thu 25 Feb, 2010 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pro Dude
Pro Dude

whats the quality look like rab ?

meslow must be asleep again :D

Thu 25 Feb, 2010 5:05 pm

quality is excellent actually ! real solid built(much stronger looking than OEM ones ) and pics didnt do them justice ! seem to line up well also !

also meslowmeknowinsects....

what daily tablet/pill cna i take that stops these F##KING mozzies eating me alive ?? i get swollen blisters an d itching for days ! cussing

rid works but those things stink ! and if ye forget to put it on, yer dead !! :cry: these things leave me in a mess ! what to use ??? dontknow

Thu 25 Feb, 2010 5:10 pm
Profile WWW
TRA Tragic

rab wrote:
quality is excellent actually ! real solid built(much stronger looking than OEM ones ) and pics didnt do them justice ! seem to line up well also !

also meslowmeknowinsects....

what daily tablet/pill cna i take that stops these F##KING mozzies eating me alive ?? i get swollen blisters an d itching for days ! cussing

rid works but those things stink ! and if ye forget to put it on, yer dead !! :cry: these things leave me in a mess ! what to use ??? dontknow
They're not mossie bites, consult your doctor and get checked for STD's violent5

Thu 25 Feb, 2010 5:21 pm
Profile WWW

This is Meslow's forum, you're not at liberty to impersonate him here, any further blatant disregard for meslow's infinite knowledge on everything and everybody could lead you to a ride at Bellthorpe with Simon and Hori .

Thu 25 Feb, 2010 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
Beerburrum Freak

rab wrote:
hey oh wise meslowmeknowwhyaustraliapostisshite.

i ordered two radiators from china last week and they arrived today by courier however, the force rad guards i bought from a sydney yamaha dealer still havent arrived and were ordered the same day..... so oh wise one, what the F##K is going on with auspost ? dontknow

I will answer this for meslow as he will back me

Now Rabs you silly little man

you live on coast we have a store offering 15% discount
said store has force rad guards in store, so why Sydney, i know your Scottish but you cant be that, the you no the rest.

Thu 25 Feb, 2010 5:39 pm

price my tattooed friend ! 8-) and they are in cool anodised bue !!! even with discount these were 30 bucks cheaper ! 8-)

Thu 25 Feb, 2010 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
TRA Tragic

rab wrote:
This is Meslow's forum, you're not at liberty to impersonate him here, any further blatant disregard for meslow's infinite knowledge on everything and everybody could lead you to a ride at Bellthorpe with Simon and Hori .

ALREADY BEEN THERE, WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE SOOK?

Thu 25 Feb, 2010 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
aka Sprocket

rid works but those things stink ! and if ye forget to put it on, yer dead !! :cry: these things leave me in a mess ! what to use ??? dontknow[/quote]

Rabs just eat two or three cloves of garlic twice a day and everything will stay away
problem solvered dude. or another one you could try is DONT BE SO SLOW the faster you go the less that can keep up simple drunken_smilie

Thu 25 Feb, 2010 7:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
support our sponsors Servicing SEQLD
Info on how to become a sponsor here. Full directory listing of sponsors here.