www.trailrideraustralia.com
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/

Great result
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/viewtopic.php?f=458&t=7984
Page 1 of 3

Author:  bestbuddy [ Sun 15 Jun, 2014 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Great result

Big shout out to my young bloke
ELI


First race moving up to big wheels.

Bad start in race 1 saw him in 3rd place
Race 2 better race 3 on fire
With great lap times

Real proud !
As all dads would relate !!

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 80.59 KiB | Viewed 4510 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 80.59 KiB | Viewed 4510 times ]

Author:  bestbuddy [ Sun 15 Jun, 2014 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

bestbuddy wrote:
Big shout out to my young bloke
ELI


First race moving up to big wheels.

Bad start in race 1 saw him in 3rd place
Race 2 better race 3 on fire
With great lap times

Real proud !
As all dads would relate !!


Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 153.01 KiB | Viewed 4509 times ]

Author:  Hori [ Mon 16 Jun, 2014 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

icon_thumright

Author:  Hoodlum [ Mon 16 Jun, 2014 12:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

Good on you Eli keep it up mate :wav
Kilcoy was my home club too many years ago icon_scratch

Author:  501freak [ Mon 16 Jun, 2014 4:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

Way to go :headbang

Author:  bestbuddy [ Mon 07 Jul, 2014 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

Now in b grade

Good work Eli

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 83.82 KiB | Viewed 4373 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 87.26 KiB | Viewed 4373 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 104.01 KiB | Viewed 4373 times ]

Author:  lunatick [ Mon 07 Jul, 2014 2:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

If he keeps going at this rate he will be riding with PRO DUDE in no time :D

Well done fella icon_thumright

Author:  Trueblue [ Mon 07 Jul, 2014 6:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

i think he should get a new bike for that maybe Werner will sponser him ???

Author:  Hori [ Mon 07 Jul, 2014 7:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

Eli has rode with pro n BB luni , he whipped our butts in the pine forest track lol

Author:  SAFF [ Mon 07 Jul, 2014 7:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

That's awesome mate, looking to sign my young fella up to kilcoy mx (and maybe me) when I can afford it. Hopefully by next year.

Author:  bestbuddy [ Mon 07 Jul, 2014 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

SAFF wrote:
That's awesome mate, looking to sign my young fella up to kilcoy mx (and maybe me) when I can afford it. Hopefully by next year.


I heard if you go to a come try day at one of the clubs
You can get your mq licence for half price
If your new to the sport !




Eli at Coolum this weekend.

Of the hard pack and back on the sand .

Author:  Hori [ Mon 07 Jul, 2014 8:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

OFF

Of the hard pack and back on the sand .

icon_thumright

Author:  SAFF [ Mon 07 Jul, 2014 8:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

bestbuddy wrote:
SAFF wrote:
That's awesome mate, looking to sign my young fella up to kilcoy mx (and maybe me) when I can afford it. Hopefully by next year.


I heard if you go to a come try day at one of the clubs
You can get your mq licence for half price
If your new to the sport !


Really? That would be awesome! Do you know if Killcoy does that aswell, or where I could find out?

Author:  bestbuddy [ Mon 07 Jul, 2014 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

SAFF wrote:
bestbuddy wrote:
SAFF wrote:
That's awesome mate, looking to sign my young fella up to kilcoy mx (and maybe me) when I can afford it. Hopefully by next year.


I heard if you go to a come try day at one of the clubs
You can get your mq licence for half price
If your new to the sport !


Really? That would be awesome! Do you know if Killcoy does that aswell, or where I could find out?



www.mqld.org.au/.../Come_TryDayguid...
Queensland Clubs wishing to conduct 'Come & Try Days'. ➢ Clubs may conduct up to a maximum 4 ...


Give them a call


But keep on mind. You must become a member of a club to obtain a mq licence

Most clubs of large discount. For family membership

Author:  bestbuddy [ Tue 08 Jul, 2014 12:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Great result

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=em- ... 9ygNsl1kE#



Bad start !
But things got better for Eli

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/