View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu 14 Dec, 2017 4:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 joke 
Beerburrum Freak

Post joke
I was devastated to find out my wife was having an affair, but by turning to religion I was soon able to come to terms with the whole thing. I converted to Islam, and we're stoning her in the morning.

The wife suggested I get myself one of those penis enlargers, so I did. She's 21, and her name's Kathy.

Went to the pub with my girlfriend last night. Locals were shouting "pedophile!" and other names at me, just because my girlfriend is 24 and I'm 50.
It completely spoiled our 10th anniversary.

My son was thrown out of school today for letting a girl in his class give him a hand-job. I said "Son, that's 3 schools this year! You'd better stop before you're banned from teaching altogether."

The cost of living has now gotten so bad my wife is having sex with me because she can't afford batteries.

A man called 911 and said "I think my wife is dead". The operator says, "How do you know?" The man says "The sex is the same, but the ironing is piling up."

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "You obviously haven't been listening."

My wife has been missing for a week now. The police said to prepare for the worst. So I went down to Goodwill and got all of her clothes back.

The Red Cross just knocked on my door and asked if we could contribute towards the floods in Pakistan. I said we'd love to, but our garden hose only reaches to the end of the driveway.

Thu 15 Nov, 2012 6:22 pm
Pro Dude
Pro Dude

Post Re: joke

Thu 15 Nov, 2012 7:36 pm
TRAIL GURU

That's a good one :wav

Thu 15 Nov, 2012 7:41 pm
TRAIL GURU

a young catholic boy is orphaned in a terrible accident . he goes to a councillor and she tells him maybe he should go and see his priest to which the young boy replies "thanks for the advise , but sex is the last thing on my mind at the moment

Thu 15 Nov, 2012 7:58 pm
TRAIL HACK

haha gold happy1 :D

Thu 15 Nov, 2012 9:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 
support our sponsors Servicing Australia
Info on how to become a sponsor here. Full directory listing of sponsors here.