www.trailrideraustralia.com
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/

Mt Mee girls ride - 15th September
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/viewtopic.php?f=420&t=6123
Page 2 of 3

Author:  Jtheboy [ Wed 15 Aug, 2012 6:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

wingnut wrote:
You should put up these rides at least once a month,up ya go




Your an ideas man Wingy sign10 .......don't think I have ever been on a Wingy led ride. dontknow

Author:  april.clark [ Wed 15 Aug, 2012 6:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

Date is now set, 15th sep it is. Ride will be posted in the next week. Woohoo

Author:  ari.g [ Wed 15 Aug, 2012 6:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

crybaby2 crybaby2 I can't do the 15/16 crybaby2

Author:  wingnut [ Wed 15 Aug, 2012 7:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

Jtheboy wrote:
wingnut wrote:
You should put up these rides at least once a month,up ya go




Your an ideas man Wingy sign10 .......don't think I have ever been on a Wingy led ride. dontknow


I know a couple people that wont go riding if i lead especialy when i lead around Kenilworth

Author:  april.clark [ Wed 15 Aug, 2012 7:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

ari.g wrote:
crybaby2 crybaby2 I can't do the 15/16 crybaby2

Why didn't you say then!

Author:  ari.g [ Wed 15 Aug, 2012 8:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

I just did ! Lol :P

Just kidding. Tonight was the first night I've had to post since Squid told me about the thread :? sad8

Author:  koolline [ Thu 16 Aug, 2012 9:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

hello april,I will put in for that weekend off at work :wav Hopefully it should be quieter aswell??I am trying to get fit at moment!!I have joined bootcamp in town...It is alot of hard work hoping it works??Be better for me. ha ha.I don't worry about dan(koolline),that's his problem! :knob lol !bye cheers! cherie(Ms koolline)

Author:  april.clark [ Fri 17 Aug, 2012 5:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

koolline wrote:
hello april,I will put in for that weekend off at work :wav Hopefully it should be quieter aswell??I am trying to get fit at moment!!I have joined bootcamp in town...It is alot of hard work hoping it works??Be better for me. ha ha.I don't worry about dan(koolline),that's his problem! :knob lol !bye cheers! cherie(Ms koolline)

Woohoo! For both the Giordano and girls ride!

Author:  Ktm Claire [ Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

im out too - let me know if anythign else is coming up cheers!

Author:  Hori [ Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

Are Gays allowed ?

Or the not so normal looking ?

Author:  Leanne [ Sat 18 Aug, 2012 5:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

Hey All,

Nice to see another girls ride!! hello2

Thanks for organising April and thanks Leanne for the pm.

Sorry I can't make it this time... shame it would be nice to see these boys in their pink bits ;)

Hopefully I can make it next time .... have fun!!!!!!

Leanne

Author:  april.clark [ Sat 18 Aug, 2012 5:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

Leanne wrote:
Hey All,

Nice to see another girls ride!! hello2

Thanks for organising April and thanks Leanne for the pm.

Sorry I can't make it this time... shame it would be nice to see these boys in their pink bits ;)

Hopefully I can make it next time .... have fun!!!!!!

Leanne


Thanks Leanne!! I should pull my finger out and do them more often aye!

Author:  Steve-berg [ Sat 18 Aug, 2012 8:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

April,
After sep zacmans footy finals are all done with.Ness is very keen again after here fantastic effort at urbenville a for zacs b/day so keep em coming and we will get there.

When the day arrive's and we can get there i could sweep if needed,always carry tool's and tube's.

But have a blast at this one.

steve

Author:  Donna450X [ Mon 20 Aug, 2012 8:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

Good on you April and Shaneo, had a blast on the last one!
I LOVE Mt Mee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will let you know closer to the date.
I didn't know they were opening up Mt Mee again!
Wonder what Broken peak looks like?
Wonder what the valley of doom looks like?
Wonder how the hill to no where is??
Wonder what the fence line track looks like.
Did I mention I loved that place!
Had some awesome days riding in there! :headbang

Author:  april.clark [ Mon 20 Aug, 2012 8:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: mt mee girls ride

We had a bit of a 4x4 bash up there the other day, had a ball!

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/