www.trailrideraustralia.com
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/

New pimping ride! 350EXC-F
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/viewtopic.php?f=415&t=5224
Page 3 of 4

Author:  zacman [ Thu 08 Mar, 2012 7:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

hello naomi from zacman i like your new bike but it will be better when it is dirty.i ask dad if my next bike can be a ktm to.can you do whelies.my dad has a ktm now as well it is old but he got it for free here is a photo i took for you.my dad has a big ride on would you like to come dad says you are a fast rider much better than him.from zacman violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 :walk :walk angry6 angry6 angel5 angel5 angel5 angel5 violent4 violent4 toothy6 toothy6 toothy6 toothy9 toothy9 toothy9 sad4 sad4 sad4 sad4 sad4 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain4 pottytrain4 :puke :puke :puke sad2 sad2 sad2 pottytrain2 pottytrain2 pain10 pain10 :puke :puke :puke

Attachments:
hello 005.JPG
hello 005.JPG [ 134.33 KiB | Viewed 4534 times ]

Author:  Naomi [ Thu 08 Mar, 2012 8:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

zacman wrote:
hello naomi from zacman i like your new bike but it will be better when it is dirty.i ask dad if my next bike can be a ktm to.can you do whelies.my dad has a ktm now as well it is old but he got it for free here is a photo i took for you.my dad has a big ride on would you like to come dad says you are a fast rider much better than him.from zacman violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 :walk :walk angry6 angry6 angel5 angel5 angel5 angel5 violent4 violent4 toothy6 toothy6 toothy6 toothy9 toothy9 toothy9 sad4 sad4 sad4 sad4 sad4 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain4 pottytrain4 :puke :puke :puke sad2 sad2 sad2 pottytrain2 pottytrain2 pain10 pain10 :puke :puke :puke


Hey Zacman! It will look heaps better when it is dirty YES! Hopefully I can come down this Sunday and get it dirty!
Your dad has a nice KTM, its very big! Mine is little

I wish I was a fast rider....I fall off alot :nono :cussing :x sleepy2

I can do wheelies...I will try to get some hel cam footage OR a picture and send it to you :D :D :D

Are you riding with your dad on the big ride? Hope the KLX you got is heaps faster!!!

Author:  zacman [ Thu 08 Mar, 2012 8:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

hello naomi today i am sick so i cant go to school.it would be cool to see a photo of your whelies but dont crash.dad is going to dink me around his track so i can take some photos for my freinds to see on tra.i will have to wear my helmet and boots and pants when i get dinked.my klx is heaps faster than my old one i now have a good jump to learn on.i will soon have a big track at our house to practice on we had a padock clean up with a bulldozer.from zacman violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 :walk :walk :walk angry6 angry6 angel5 angel5 angel5 angel5 angel5 angel5 violent4 violent4 violent4 :walk toothy9 toothy9 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain4 pottytrain4 :puke :puke sad2 sad2 sad2 sad11 sad11 pain10 pain10 sad6 sad6 pottytrain2 :puke :puke :puke :puke

Author:  jpgoas [ Thu 08 Mar, 2012 11:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

Looking Great! Pick mine up this afternoon ! :D Traded my 08 250 EXC-F so looking fwd to a little more torque with the same weight !
Can't Wait !

Author:  zombie [ Thu 08 Mar, 2012 3:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

Hey Jpgoas be sure to post up a few photo"s of your new bike when you get it : before all the scratches !!! :D

Author:  pete525 [ Thu 08 Mar, 2012 3:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

Good to see everyone getting their vitamin C, nice one Johnny G ;)

Author:  jpgoas [ Fri 09 Mar, 2012 9:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

Picked it up! Couln't help myself, had to go for a quick ride around the streets even though it was getting dark :? Even on the road, It feels great! Love the riding position, and it feels even lighter than the 250! Can't wait to get this thing in the bush! I just don't want to scratch it ! :(

Attachments:
20120308_004.jpg
20120308_004.jpg [ 109.68 KiB | Viewed 4478 times ]

Author:  Naomi [ Fri 09 Mar, 2012 9:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

zacman wrote:
hello naomi today i am sick so i cant go to school.it would be cool to see a photo of your whelies but dont crash.dad is going to dink me around his track so i can take some photos for my freinds to see on tra.i will have to wear my helmet and boots and pants when i get dinked.my klx is heaps faster than my old one i now have a good jump to learn on.i will soon have a big track at our house to practice on we had a padock clean up with a bulldozer.from zacman violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 violent4 :walk :walk :walk angry6 angry6 angel5 angel5 angel5 angel5 angel5 angel5 violent4 violent4 violent4 :walk toothy9 toothy9 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain3 pottytrain4 pottytrain4 :puke :puke sad2 sad2 sad2 sad11 sad11 pain10 pain10 sad6 sad6 pottytrain2 :puke :puke :puke :puke


Hey Zacman, hope you feel better soon! See if you can get on the bike, it will make you feel better ;)

Thats good you can get doubled! Just remember to wear ALL your gear!

You will have to put up some pictures of you jumping and your new track sounds wicked!!!! Your lucky you have so much land to ride on! My backyard is so small crybaby2 crybaby2 crybaby2

Author:  Naomi [ Fri 09 Mar, 2012 9:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

jpgoas wrote:
Picked it up! Couln't help myself, had to go for a quick ride around the streets even though it was getting dark :? Even on the road, It feels great! Love the riding position, and it feels even lighter than the 250! Can't wait to get this thing in the bush! I just don't want to scratch it ! :(


Congrats on your purchase! You will LOVE it!
I am debating on putting the 13 front sproket on or not...hmm

Mine is scratched already from my riding pants rubbing against the clear part of the tank (must be from the mud). Before it had even been crashed....
It happens! Some thick clear contact will do the job until I get a graphics kit organised (if and when)....

Author:  jpgoas [ Fri 09 Mar, 2012 10:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

Naomi wrote:
I am debating on putting the 13 front sproket on or not...hmm




Mine came fitted with the 13 already on. Seems fine around the road. Gets up to 100k's without screaming its head off! Will see what it's like in the bush tomorrow.
From reading a few forums, seems like 13/50 is the way to go.

Got an alloy bash plate, and some other bling to go on mine next week, then looks like the Killarney ride at the end of the month will be the first big ride!
Now to put that First 1Hr on it gently down at mums place around the paddock !

Author:  Naomi [ Fri 09 Mar, 2012 10:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

jpgoas wrote:
Naomi wrote:
I am debating on putting the 13 front sproket on or not...hmm




Mine came fitted with the 13 already on. Seems fine around the road. Gets up to 100k's without screaming its head off! Will see what it's like in the bush tomorrow.
From reading a few forums, seems like 13/50 is the way to go.

Got an alloy bash plate, and some other bling to go on mine next week, then looks like the Killarney ride at the end of the month will be the first big ride!
Now to put that First 1Hr on it gently down at mums place around the paddock !


Its hard to run this bike in without wanting to open up the throttle and see how much its got ;)

Im counting down till Killarney (the BEST ride of the year)!

Was racing last year so I missed it crybaby2

Goodluck with your new bike, will see you at Killarney! :headbang

Author:  zombie [ Fri 09 Mar, 2012 12:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

Did'nt they give you a full tank of fuel ? Bloody tight arses ! bootyshake :cussing Great lookin bike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:  zombie [ Fri 09 Mar, 2012 3:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

Found this hope it helps !http://twostrokemotocross.com/2010/12/sprockets-and-gear-ratios-what-you-should-know/

Author:  TEXASRANGER [ Fri 09 Mar, 2012 3:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

zombie wrote:
Found this hope it helps !http://twostrokemotocross.com/2010/12/sprockets-and-gear-ratios-what-you-should-know/


http://twostrokemotocross.com/2010/12/s ... ould-know/

Author:  pete525 [ Fri 09 Mar, 2012 4:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New pimping ride! 350EXC-F

350's climb hills better at 14/52 at 13/52 first is too low and second is too high for the power they have, unless you're a total gumby in which case nothing will help.

Page 3 of 4 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/