View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat 16 Dec, 2017 8:55 pm



Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 My 2010 KTM200 
Author Message
TRAIL HACK
User avatar

Joined: Thu 03 Mar, 2011 8:14 pm
Posts: 155
Location: brisbane north
Post My 2010 KTM200
[photobucket]ImageImageImage[/photobucket]

Needs fat bars...any other suggestions of bits n pieces I should buy...bark busters...radiator guards.....and...


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 4:14 pm
Profile
Pro Dude
Pro Dude

Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:20 pm
Posts: 9854
Location: Chapel Hill The Good Side
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
Take sum Bikini Shots :P

_________________
You can take my life , But u can't take my Freedom eh


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 4:21 pm
Profile
TRAIL GURU

Joined: Mon 05 Jul, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 874
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
Definetly get an Exhaust guard for it. There are diferent soughts on the market. But i think the whips brand is the strongest, and most protective. See if freaky has any more of his hand guards left over. Take it out for a ride first, but see how your gearing is. Dont know what your running ATM, But you might want to change it to climb hills a bit better.

PS: As for your bars. Dont worry to much about them yet, Get out and ride it, then you can determine what bend and height you need. I think i may have a ktm bar hieght kit, thats if you want to raise your original bar height.


Last edited by 1650bullet on Tue 24 Jan, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue 24 Jan, 2012 4:24 pm
Profile
TRAIL PORN STAR
User avatar

Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 12:27 pm
Posts: 3351
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
You know its not going to live inside for very much longer,congratulations by the way.Is that the one you were asking for some one to look at for you


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 4:36 pm
Profile
TRAIL GURU

Joined: Sun 06 Sep, 2009 4:57 pm
Posts: 450
Location: Morayfield
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
i would add a bash or skid plate to the list. looks like a tiidy bike

_________________
2011 wr450f
98 yz250wr


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 5:20 pm
Profile
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
Very nice, another 2 banger to the fold icon_thumright . I just have a cheapie anodised protector on my expansion chamber and appears to the the trick. Enjoy

Cheers


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 6:22 pm
TRAIL HACK
User avatar

Joined: Thu 03 Mar, 2011 8:14 pm
Posts: 155
Location: brisbane north
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
Hori wrote:
Take sum Bikini Shots :P



haha...what you didnt see the ones I had on facebook?...oh thats a shame... :D


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 6:30 pm
Profile
TRAIL HACK
User avatar

Joined: Thu 03 Mar, 2011 8:14 pm
Posts: 155
Location: brisbane north
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
wingnut wrote:
You know its not going to live inside for very much longer,congratulations by the way.Is that the one you were asking for some one to look at for you


Sure is the one...did pretty well if I do say so myself....yet to ride it thanks to this stanky weather...


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 6:40 pm
Profile
TRAIL HACK
User avatar

Joined: Thu 03 Mar, 2011 8:14 pm
Posts: 155
Location: brisbane north
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
Thanks guys...will leave the bars for now n see how I feel when I ride it (if the rain ever stops )....will def get something for the expansion chamber, esp since my yz just copped a nice lil dint the other week...poor baby.

As far as gearing goes...treat me like an idiot when it comes to bikes as I know nothing, so cant help you there...but Im learning !

I emailed Freaky RE guards.

Now all I need to do is ride than dam thing !!!

Oh and do the suspension....


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 6:46 pm
Profile
TRAIL GURU
User avatar

Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 442
Location: good part of brisbane
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
very nice!!! hello2 looks shiner then my TM atm haha a pipe guard is a must!!!

_________________
2011 TM300
2013 exc300


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 7:07 pm
Profile
TRAIL PORN STAR
User avatar

Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 3159
Location: Rio Brisbanero
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
k75 wrote:
Thanks guys...will leave the bars for now n see how I feel when I ride it (if the rain ever stops )....will def get something for the expansion chamber, esp since my yz just copped a nice lil dint the other week...poor baby.

As far as gearing goes...treat me like an idiot when it comes to bikes as I know nothing, so cant help you there...but Im learning !

I emailed Freaky RE guards.

Now all I need to do is ride than dam thing !!!

Oh and do the suspension....

Noice hello2
I,ve run a few different pipe protectors over the years
and still trashed all of them
The carbon fibre ones are good ( but bloody expensive )
I,ve found the cheap alloy one ( like Squidly uses ) is nearly as good as the carbon 1 but a helluva lot cheaper ( see photo ) and yes you can get them in Orange
Don,t bother with the full Hyde pipe protector BangHead
Every now and then i take my pipe in to Full Throttle Motorcycles and they take all the dent,s out of it for me , cost me $ 60 last time and it looked like poo
B@B bash plate would be a good idea and some Force radiator guards
I reckon you gonna love that thing , there a great little bike icon_thumright
Attachment:
PIC_0020.JPG
PIC_0020.JPG [ 170.7 KiB | Viewed 2400 times ]


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 7:09 pm
Profile
TRAIL GURU
User avatar

Joined: Sat 05 Sep, 2009 4:53 pm
Posts: 407
Location: Sunshine Coast
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
nice bike - welcome to the 2t club hello2

Barkbusters and radiator guards is about all you'll need, wire your grips and run over all nuts and bolts. I run my 250 at 45:1 on Castrol TTS seems to do the job. Also have a play around with the powervalve springs to see what your happy with and ENJOY.

_________________
Dan

KTM 250 EXC 2010


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 7:11 pm
Profile
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
Very nice Kylie... well done hello2 hello2 hello2 You can now worry less about have no rego etc...

As previously said, I would go rad guards, hand guards, bash plate and some sort of pipe guard. Thats is order of my preference.


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 7:20 pm
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
lunatick wrote:
Noice hello2
I,ve run a few different pipe protectors over the years
and still trashed all of them
The carbon fibre ones are good ( but bloody expensive )
I,ve found the cheap alloy one ( like Squidly uses ) is nearly as good as the carbon 1 but a helluva lot cheaper ( see photo ) and yes you can get them in Orange
Don,t bother with the full Hyde pipe protector BangHead
Every now and then i take my pipe in to Full Throttle Motorcycles and they take all the dent,s out of it for me , cost me $ 60 last time and it looked like poo
B@B bash plate would be a good idea and some Force radiator guards
I reckon you gonna love that thing , there a great little bike icon_thumright
Attachment:
PIC_0020.JPG



Wrong gaurd Luni, yours is on the wrong side :o :D . Cheap bang for buck protectors Kylie!

Brrrraaaaaaaappppp icon_thumright

Image


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 7:34 pm
TRAIL PORN STAR
User avatar

Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 12:27 pm
Posts: 3351
Post Re: My 2010 KTM200
Uzi wrote:
nice bike - welcome to the 2t club hello2

Barkbusters and radiator guards is about all you'll need, wire your grips and run over all nuts and bolts. I run my 250 at 45:1 on Castrol TTS seems to do the job. Also have a play around with the powervalve springs to see what your happy with and ENJOY.


No changeable springs on the 200


Tue 24 Jan, 2012 9:13 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
support our sponsors Servicing SEQLD
Info on how to become a sponsor here. Full directory listing of sponsors here.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.