View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue 17 Oct, 2017 11:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 KTM ride day 
TRAIL BOSS

Post KTM ride day
Well as allways ride day was great 25.00 to ride the 13 bikes BARGAIN ktm really know how to promote there product first was the 450 loved it felt light power was"nt crazy nice over all package . great track as well to try these bikes on (NOT QUIET LONG ENOUGH ) next was the free ride well f#$% wat a great machine for tight stuff ST perfect machine ST at beer it would be awesome . next ride was the free ride again enjoyed that much had to do it again if you get a chance take the free ride for a blast you will be very surprised did i mention how great the free ride was !!!!!!!!!!! :headbang

Sun 16 Sep, 2012 4:23 pm
TRAIL LEGEND

Post Re: KTM ride day
Does it look like it will be strong enough Zombie?

Sun 16 Sep, 2012 4:25 pm
TRAIL BOSS

For tight single track it"s a perfect machine wish i was rich i"d order one t"morrow (no offence but for women it would be the bike to buy ) for kennilworth up the long hills it would struggel a lot but for the track they had today f#$% ing great there were a few big jumps i thought it handled it fine as good as any other bike did i mention the free ride was awesome :headbang pete i think it could handle anything you could give it :D cheers

Sun 16 Sep, 2012 4:35 pm
TRAIL GURU

panhead_pete wrote:

i think pete is asking if it would servive hori

Sun 16 Sep, 2012 4:38 pm
TRAIL GURU

zombie wrote:
Well as allways ride day was great 25.00 to ride the 13 bikes BARGAIN ktm really know how to promote there product first was the 450 loved it felt light power was"nt crazy nice over all package . great track as well to try these bikes on (NOT QUIET LONG ENOUGH ) next was the free ride well f#$% wat a great machine for tight stuff ST perfect machine ST at beer it would be awesome . next ride was the free ride again enjoyed that much had to do it again if you get a chance take the free ride for a blast you will be very surprised did i mention how great the free ride was !!!!!!!!!!! :headbang

So glad to hear this about the freeride zombie.

Sun 16 Sep, 2012 5:56 pm
TRAIL BOSS

wuzofoz wrote:
panhead_pete wrote:

i think pete is asking if it would servive hori

I"ve heard he can be a bit rough evil6 but i"m sure it would handle the fastness :D

Sun 16 Sep, 2012 6:12 pm
TRAIL GURU

Hi Zombie,

Did the freeride have trials tyres or nobbies on it ?

What was your opinion of the tyres on it?

Was torque delivery good at low RPM?

Cheers
Leanne

Sun 16 Sep, 2012 6:34 pm
TRAIL LEGEND

Actually was asking about how strong it looked as in how do you think it will take being thrown down the track, flipped on hills, slowly binned etc. Im blown away how resilient the WR is to that sort of abuse. Although managed to ride Saturday without falling off for a change.

Sun 16 Sep, 2012 7:32 pm
TRAIL BOSS

Freeride had trails tyres on and they felt fine (might use em on my 350 next ) down low power steep hills at pace it will struggle . i think for a female it would be perfect .try and organise a ride on one if you can . pete there is nothing to them like my mate texas ranger said they are like riding your sons 80 around there is nothing to break on em :D cheers did i mention that the freeride is awesome :headbang

Sun 16 Sep, 2012 8:01 pm
TRAIL HACK

Geez it sounds like the free ride is awesome!

How were the line ups?

Sun 16 Sep, 2012 8:38 pm
TRAIL GURU

craecrf wrote:
Geez it sounds like the free ride is awesome!

How were the line ups?

it was probably the best run ktm ride day they have done Chris.....was no where near as long in the line up as it was at QMP last year.

sadly a mate of mine broke his femar on the mx track in the afternoon session BangHead ....his in the nambour hosp now...get well soon vinney.

05 CRF450X......
97 XR400R
94 XR250R
92 ZZR250

Sun 16 Sep, 2012 9:03 pm
TRAIL LEGEND

TEXASRANGER wrote:

sadly a mate of mine broke his femar on the mx track in the afternoon session BangHead ....his in the nambour hosp now...get well soon vinney.

Bugger - hope he heals quickly.

Sun 16 Sep, 2012 10:24 pm
TRA Sponsor

zombie wrote:
Freeride had trails tyres on and they felt fine (might use em on my 350 next ) down low power steep hills at pace it will struggle . i think for a female it would be perfect .try and organise a ride on one if you can . pete there is nothing to them like my mate texas ranger said they are like riding your sons 80 around there is nothing to break on em :D cheers did i mention that the freeride is awesome :headbang

slow ride !!! did the 300 350 freeride n 450 exc, waited 1.5 hrs for the 300 got there 9 .20 ,12.30 finished . took the free ride up the big long kenilworth sort ta hill out the back ( not on the sunday track ) it went up there no worries!!!. would be a great bike for hills but open stuff a bit slow defo a second bike for the shed if i was rich :P 450 pick of the day for kenilwoth stuff icon_thumright

Mon 17 Sep, 2012 4:27 pm
TRAIL BOSS

shaun spr wrote:
zombie wrote:

slow ride !!! did the 300 350 freeride n 450 exc, waited 1.5 hrs for the 300 got there 9 .20 ,12.30 finished . took the free ride up the big long kenilworth sort ta hill out the back ( not on the sunday track ) it went up there no worries!!!. would be a great bike for hills but open stuff a bit slow defo a second bike for the shed if i was rich :P 450 pick of the day for kenilwoth stuff icon_thumright

Heard the 1 to 3 time slot you could go as many times as you want"ed crybaby2

Mon 17 Sep, 2012 4:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ] 
support our sponsors Servicing Australia
Info on how to become a sponsor here. Full directory listing of sponsors here.