www.trailrideraustralia.com
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/

Husky TE449 2012/2013
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/viewtopic.php?f=414&t=7015
Page 2 of 3

Author:  yellet79 [ Wed 15 May, 2013 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

Cheers Marty i will have a look on there, but is it a members site only thing??

Author:  Marty75 [ Wed 15 May, 2013 8:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

yellet79 wrote:
Cheers Marty i will have a look on there, but is it a members site only thing??

I think anyone can view it, easy to become a member, costs nothing.

Author:  andrew435 [ Wed 15 May, 2013 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

bestbuddy wrote:
Dude I know. Adam went overseas. Sponsored by husky.
Made him give up racing. They don't make the grade dontknow




Maybe it was Adam who didnt make the grade

Author:  bestbuddy [ Wed 15 May, 2013 11:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

andrew435 wrote:
bestbuddy wrote:
Dude I know. Adam went overseas. Sponsored by husky.
Made him give up racing. They don't make the grade dontknow




Maybe it was Adam who didnt make the grade[/quote




Maybe that's the case dontknow
Only go on what's said !!

Maybe tm should have signed. Him !!
:o

Although. Adam still. Made the podium. On a husky


Yet to see a tm standing high !! icon_thumright

Author:  Hoodlum [ Thu 16 May, 2013 5:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

Who's Adam dontknow

Huskys seem to be doing okay overseas at the moment,didn't they
just win a round of some enduro somewhere over there?

I read something about KTM being it,s own identity & Husky and Husaberg
becoming one.

Author:  yellet79 [ Thu 16 May, 2013 7:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

Yep how's Adam dontknow

Author:  lummy450 [ Thu 16 May, 2013 2:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

antoine meo
1x e1 world endure title te 250 2010
1 x e2 world endure tiltle te 310 2011
2 x international six day tiltles
14 European tiltles

all on huskies :headbang :headbang :headbang

Author:  bestbuddy [ Thu 16 May, 2013 2:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

lummy450 wrote:
antoine meo
1x e1 world endure title te 250 2010
1 x e2 world endure tiltle te 310 2011
2 x international six day tiltles
14 European tiltles

all on huskies :headbang :headbang :headbang




Topic is 450 / 510

Author:  lummy450 [ Thu 16 May, 2013 3:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

bestbuddy wrote:
Dude I know. Adam went overseas. Sponsored by husky.
Made him give up racing. They don't make the grade dontknow



449 511 actually

Author:  andrew435 [ Thu 16 May, 2013 7:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

bestbuddy wrote:
lummy450 wrote:
antoine meo
1x e1 world endure title te 250 2010
1 x e2 world endure tiltle te 310 2011
2 x international six day tiltles
14 European tiltles

all on huskies :headbang :headbang :headbang




Topic is 450 / 510



Lol b.b :knob

Read the topic again.

Author:  bestbuddy [ Thu 16 May, 2013 8:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

andrew435 wrote:
bestbuddy wrote:
lummy450 wrote:
antoine meo
1x e1 world endure title te 250 2010
1 x e2 world endure tiltle te 310 2011
2 x international six day tiltles
14 European tiltles

all on huskies :headbang :headbang :headbang




Topic is 450 / 510



Lol b.b :knob

Read the topic again.[/quote


1cc. Who cares. You dudes. Take to much to heart

Sorry I upset you. Andrew

Author:  andrew435 [ Thu 16 May, 2013 8:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

Its only u who is upset bootyshake

And its even more obvious than normal in this thread coz ur not sure what ur arguing about violent1

Author:  andrew435 [ Thu 16 May, 2013 8:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

Anyways back on topic, see if u can get a tide on 1 and take it from there, as said before hoodlums seemed to be a good bike

Author:  roycey [ Thu 16 May, 2013 8:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

yellet maybe consider a tm dontknow

lots and lots of hours on mine now and it hasn't failed a ride
apart from human fault BangHead

just a suggestion

Author:  bestbuddy [ Thu 16 May, 2013 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Husky TE449 2012/2013

[quote="andrew435"]Its only u who is upset bootyshake

And its even more obvious than normal in this thread coz ur not sure what ur arguing about violent1[/quote



Who's arguing ?????

You on drugs or something ??

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/