View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed 18 Oct, 2017 6:21 am



Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Helllooo 
Author Message
TRAIL HACK
User avatar

Joined: Tue 16 Nov, 2010 10:19 pm
Posts: 80
Location: In front of the computer
Post Helllooo
Hi all, Got a regoed bike again and lookin to tag along on some of your rides starting with the xmas ride if it stops rainin.
Was going to say hi at woodenbong but couldn't tell who was Tra.
Been ridin down at woodenbong/urbanville and a few times up at beerburrum.
The missus bought me a new Orange 300 for my fortyieth occasion18 now got to get the fittness up to match :naka
You guy/gals seem to have similar warped sense of humour that i wont easily offend :argue
Howdy all ...

Daren

_________________
**********
300 exc


Wed 01 Dec, 2010 4:44 pm
Profile
TRA Tragic
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09 Jul, 2009 2:33 pm
Posts: 1109
Location: Jimboomba
Post Re: Helllooo
Welcome double smoker, see you on the weekend hopefully

_________________
Bikeless and lacking Kahunas


Wed 01 Dec, 2010 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
TRAIL PORN STAR
User avatar

Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 12:27 pm
Posts: 3351
Post Re: Helllooo
You coming Uncle Cracka hello2
I should have said are you going Uncle Cracka,i may not be there at this time a
in space


Last edited by wingnut on Wed 01 Dec, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed 01 Dec, 2010 5:39 pm
Profile
Post Re: Helllooo
2SMOKER wrote:
The missus bought me a new Orange 300 for my fortyiet


10 or 11? Oh and welcombe by the way. :o


Wed 01 Dec, 2010 5:42 pm
Pro Dude
Pro Dude

Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:20 pm
Posts: 9853
Location: Chapel Hill The Good Side
Post Re: Helllooo
Welcome :wav

_________________
You can take my life , But u can't take my Freedom eh


Wed 01 Dec, 2010 6:18 pm
Profile
Beerburrum Freak
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09 Jul, 2009 5:17 pm
Posts: 6435
Post Re: Helllooo
Yep welcome to the mad house :headbang

_________________
03 KDX200 OHHH YERRR 2014 KTM 500 S##T YERR
That's Mr Cranky Pants to you
Poke me i dare you.


Wed 01 Dec, 2010 6:19 pm
Profile
TRAIL HACK
User avatar

Joined: Tue 16 Nov, 2010 10:19 pm
Posts: 80
Location: In front of the computer
Post Re: Helllooo
MANAGER wrote:

10 or 11? :o


2011 I wanted the six speed box as I hate clicking up to find I'm already in top, very happy with it so far.

_________________
**********
300 exc


Wed 01 Dec, 2010 6:56 pm
Profile
Post Whore
Post Whore

Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Samford Brisbane
Post Re: Helllooo
2SMOKER wrote:
MANAGER wrote:

10 or 11? :o


2011 I wanted the six speed box as I hate clicking up to find I'm already in top, very happy with it so far.

welcome You lucky bugger!!!

Ride report dontknow

_________________
Currently on the Bench @#$^@# But Normally an 09 WRF 450.
BMW F650 Dakar


Wed 01 Dec, 2010 7:29 pm
Profile
Post Re: Helllooo
Oooh 6 speed. Can i have first ride when you let people ride it? Seeing as how we are now best mates. hello2


Wed 01 Dec, 2010 8:40 pm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Samford Brisbane
Post Re: Helllooo
MANAGER wrote:
Oooh 6 speed. Can i have first ride when you let people ride it? Seeing as how we are now best mates. hello2


what you would not bloody turn up when Pro had a nice shiny 011 to let us test ride Just cause it was sunday....

_________________
Currently on the Bench @#$^@# But Normally an 09 WRF 450.
BMW F650 Dakar


Wed 01 Dec, 2010 8:42 pm
Profile
TRAIL YOBBO

Joined: Fri 26 Mar, 2010 7:42 pm
Posts: 31
Location: Closeburn
Post Re: Helllooo
MANAGER wrote:
Oooh 6 speed. Can i have first ride when you let people ride it? Seeing as how we are now best mates. hello2


I wouldn't let Manager ride it unless you want serious scratches :D


Wed 01 Dec, 2010 8:43 pm
Profile
TRAIL LEGEND
User avatar

Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:22 pm
Posts: 1178
Location: Sunny Coast
Post Re: Helllooo
2SMOKER wrote:
Hi all, Got a regoed bike again and lookin to tag along on some of your rides starting with the xmas ride if it stops rainin.
Was going to say hi at woodenbong but couldn't tell who was Tra.
Been ridin down at woodenbong/urbanville and a few times up at beerburrum.
The missus bought me a new Orange 300 for my fortyieth occasion18 now got to get the fittness up to match :naka
You guy/gals seem to have similar warped sense of humour that i wont easily offend :argue
Howdy all ...

Daren



Does your Mrs believe in polygamy.???

_________________
EVERYBODY DIES
BUT NOT EVERYBODY LIVES


Wed 01 Dec, 2010 8:52 pm
Profile WWW
TRAIL YOBBO

Joined: Fri 26 Mar, 2010 7:42 pm
Posts: 31
Location: Closeburn
Post Re: Helllooo
Does your Mrs believe in polygamy.???[/quote]


Wayne? Are asking permission of the wife to take him on a date?


Wed 01 Dec, 2010 9:56 pm
Profile
TRAIL HACK
User avatar

Joined: Tue 16 Nov, 2010 10:19 pm
Posts: 80
Location: In front of the computer
Post Re: Helllooo
Simon it's easier up steeper hills than my 4stroke (ktm 250 sxf) especially from standing starts, feels lighter, lovin the instant throttle response, got sore shoulders from panic braking into tight corners because I'm used to compression braking and suspension not sorted yet.
Manager no scratches yet and after the suspension is right ( how long can I use that excuse)

Redhot ...even though I told her your name was REDHOT she said one immature dickhead that wanted every shiney toy he saw was enoug Wait WAT


Doh

_________________
**********
300 exc


Thu 02 Dec, 2010 8:21 am
Profile
Post Whore
Post Whore

Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Samford Brisbane
Post Re: Helllooo
2SMOKER wrote:
Simon it's easier up steeper hills than my 4stroke (ktm 250 sxf) especially from standing starts, feels lighter, lovin the instant throttle response, got sore shoulders from panic braking into tight corners because I'm used to compression braking and suspension not sorted yet.
Manager no scratches yet and after the suspension is right ( how long can I use that excuse)

Redhot ...even though I told her your name was REDHOT she said one immature dickhead that wanted every shiney toy he saw was enoug Wait WAT


Doh


sign10

redhot being called an immature dick head by the wife of some lucky bugger ..classic.

Redhot is older than DIRT :wav






















































































Simon Runs and Hides....

_________________
Currently on the Bench @#$^@# But Normally an 09 WRF 450.
BMW F650 Dakar


Thu 02 Dec, 2010 8:52 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
support our sponsors Servicing SEQLD
Info on how to become a sponsor here. Full directory listing of sponsors here.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.