www.trailrideraustralia.com
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/

Found sum great pics
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/viewtopic.php?f=379&t=1256
Page 2 of 2

Author:  rab [ Sat 13 Mar, 2010 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Found sum great pics

harry your as sick as simon.. he's the kind of arse that posts pics of stacking vids and pics in yer for sale thread.. what a wanker ! bootyshake

Author:  Hori [ Sat 13 Mar, 2010 5:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Found sum great pics

Yeahs i am that sort of smart ass director

:lol:

Bk had fun on his new toy today , he was all smiles ear to ear headbang

Author:  Simon [ Sat 13 Mar, 2010 5:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Found sum great pics

rab wrote:
harry your as sick as simon.. he's the kind of arse that posts pics of stacking vids and pics in yer for sale thread.. what a wanker ! bootyshake


If only I knew who bought the huski!!!!

Author:  big kid [ Sat 13 Mar, 2010 6:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Found sum great pics

Hori wrote:
Yeahs i am that sort of smart ass director

:lol:

Bk had fun on his new toy today , he was all smiles ear to ear headbang


ear to F##KING ear :D

Author:  Hori [ Sat 13 Mar, 2010 8:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Found sum great pics

Would be some Dead Brainless Wanker Simon who bought that Pig Of a bike...

Author:  lunatick [ Sat 13 Mar, 2010 8:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Found sum great pics

Hori wrote:
Would be some Dead Brainless Wanker Simon who bought that Pig Of a bike...


Yeah the Yamaha was a good upgrade dontknow





This is a F##KING stupid thread

Author:  Hori [ Sat 13 Mar, 2010 8:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Found sum great pics

lunatick wrote:
Hori wrote:
Would be some Dead Brainless Wanker Simon who bought that Pig Of a bike...


Yeah the Yamaha was a good upgrade dontknow





This is a F##KING stupid thread


That Husky was trouble every ride Luni except the last 1 before he sold it,,,...

yes this is a stupid thread i created it ...

Author:  rab [ Sat 13 Mar, 2010 10:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Found sum great pics

lunatick wrote:
Hori wrote:
Would be some Dead Brainless Wanker Simon who bought that Pig Of a bike...


Yeah the Yamaha was a good upgrade dontknow





This is a F##KING stupid thread



its ok mate,let the wankers talk trash, we both know my next bike...when funds permit ! ;)

Author:  rab [ Sun 14 Mar, 2010 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Found sum great pics

just for clarity..... the husky was a fantastic bike ! cost me a regulator and a battery.... no other issues at all and i still have it as my screen saver and phone screen pic ! shits all over any other brand for looks in my opinion.. and if i was a good bit taller and heavier, it woulda been perfect ! right bike, wrong rider !!! and if that 6 grand 2009 husky wr250 was for sale at the time i bought the yamaha, i would still be on a husky ! 8-)

Author:  wingnut [ Sun 14 Mar, 2010 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Found sum great pics

Dont you suppose to be putting up pictures in this thread

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/