www.trailrideraustralia.com
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/

09 wr 450
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/viewtopic.php?f=377&t=475
Page 1 of 2

Author:  501freak [ Thu 15 Oct, 2009 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  09 wr 450

i think its starting

New bike untouched

Attachment:
3.JPG
3.JPG [ 255.9 KiB | Viewed 3185 times ]



now it has begun dontknow

Attachment:
100.JPG
100.JPG [ 156.23 KiB | Viewed 3185 times ]


wait for the next installment

Author:  Le Squid [ Thu 15 Oct, 2009 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

director Fully sic bling bro. Seriously though, noice hello2

Author:  rab [ Thu 15 Oct, 2009 5:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

must be a paki ! you have a penchant for gold ! icon_biggrin

Author:  ditchwitch [ Thu 15 Oct, 2009 6:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

AARRRR you're a tease,

Author:  Trueblue [ Thu 15 Oct, 2009 7:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

wheres the chrome plated greese nipples ?????


ya just need a big sub woofer for it now dale...

Author:  Hori [ Thu 15 Oct, 2009 7:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

Havn't you seen his gold Bling on his neck. !!!

I recon Dale's worth a few bob or 2 8-)

Author:  Big Brad [ Thu 15 Oct, 2009 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

You have a while to go to catch up to mine I'm afraid.

Apart from the plastics none of mine are cosmetic though.

Although I have it on good authority that a gold anodised oil plug is worth an extra 0.1263 Kph

Brad

Author:  Crackawoody [ Thu 15 Oct, 2009 8:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

Le Squid wrote:
director Fully sic bling bro. Seriously though, noice hello2

I cop shit for not being on for a day or two. Who are you? Maybe you should put recently retired in your sig............. do you actually still ride? icon_biggrin

Author:  501freak [ Thu 15 Oct, 2009 8:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

Crackawoody wrote:
Le Squid wrote:
director Fully sic bling bro. Seriously though, noice hello2

I cop shit for not being on for a day or two. Who are you? Maybe you should put recently retired in your sig............. do you actually still ride? icon_biggrin



my bikes to pretty to ride might scratch it i'm hard as Cracka :D

Author:  Crackawoody [ Thu 15 Oct, 2009 8:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

501freak wrote:
Crackawoody wrote:
Le Squid wrote:
director Fully sic bling bro. Seriously though, noice hello2

I cop shit for not being on for a day or two. Who are you? Maybe you should put recently retired in your sig............. do you actually still ride? icon_biggrin



my bikes to pretty to ride might scratch it i'm hard as Cracka :D

Mate I look at the new steed and think of your first ride on the old one and what it looks like now and cringe :lol:

Mines fared slighly better but at least we treat em like bikes not friggin diamond necklaces

Author:  Markwr400426 [ Thu 15 Oct, 2009 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

my bikes to pretty to ride might scratch it i'm hard as Cracka :D[/quote]
Mate I look at the new steed and think of your first ride on the old one and what it looks like now and cringe :lol:

Mines fared slighly better but at least we treat em like bikes not friggin diamond necklaces[/quote]

They're not garden ornaments!
Mark

Author:  501freak [ Thu 15 Oct, 2009 8:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

Big Brad wrote:
You have a while to go to catch up to mine I'm afraid.

Apart from the plastics none of mine are cosmetic though.

Although I have it on good authority that a gold anodised oil plug is worth an extra 0.1263 Kph

Brad



not really Brad u think i have been out done i only showed one very small part you will just have to wait bootyshake

Author:  Crackawoody [ Fri 16 Oct, 2009 11:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

501freak wrote:
Big Brad wrote:
You have a while to go to catch up to mine I'm afraid.

Apart from the plastics none of mine are cosmetic though.

Although I have it on good authority that a gold anodised oil plug is worth an extra 0.1263 Kph

Brad



not really Brad u think i have been out done i only showed one very small part you will just have to wait bootyshake

Me thinks the new TRA graphics kit is about to be released to everyones eyes ;) . I'm in for a set, the Husky has looked plain for too long now.

Author:  501freak [ Fri 16 Oct, 2009 3:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

woke up this morning and its spreading wonder what sat morning will bring hello2

Attachment:
151.JPG
151.JPG [ 92.52 KiB | Viewed 3133 times ]


Attachment:
150.JPG
150.JPG [ 87.27 KiB | Viewed 3133 times ]

Author:  Simon [ Fri 16 Oct, 2009 4:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 09 wr 450

Dale you Just LOOOOOOVVVEEEE the bling dont ya mate....

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/