View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed 13 Dec, 2017 3:20 pm



Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Where is Hori" 
Author Message
Post Re: Where is Hori"
You're a Good Looking Rooster Hori :D

Checked your profile today to see if there was any :lurk :hello

Chives Honky


Sun 01 Apr, 2012 4:33 pm
Post Re: Where is Hori"
Hori wrote:
Im here watching , specially u steveberg icon_thumright your who cares prolly just comes from the fact you was proud u got 20 000 k's out of same fork oil and i called you a Dick head :o in which u know im correct icon_thumright

but been doing sum other stuff like Fishing for few weeks while im on the bench with groin ,
cheers for the concern Bullet :headbang i been thinking of u also :P


I actually nearly gave up on this fishing expedition.

Oh and nice catch to.Will eat well.

steve


Sun 01 Apr, 2012 5:02 pm
Pro Dude
Pro Dude

Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:20 pm
Posts: 9854
Location: Chapel Hill The Good Side
Post Re: Where is Hori"
best to get front shot and not side pics Squid , hairblown from beach !!! next time i brush it first..

Zombie fish was a 46cm Flathead , or Sandy as there known up there , was bit tough prolly should threw it back

yes Broncos going well after 5 rounds this year..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Best way stay of the bike is to stay of the site icon_thumright

_________________
You can take my life , But u can't take my Freedom eh


Sun 01 Apr, 2012 5:05 pm
Profile
TRAIL GURU
User avatar

Joined: Wed 30 Nov, 2011 9:03 pm
Posts: 656
Location: sunshine coast
Post Re: Where is Hori"
Hori wrote:
but been doing sum other stuff like Fishing for few weeks while im on the bench with groin ,

you still fishing for someone to rub it better for ya arn,t ya HORI . LOL . see you out at beerburrum soon for another" cruisy loop" through the pine and them dam vines


Sun 01 Apr, 2012 5:31 pm
Profile
Post Whore
Post Whore

Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Samford Brisbane
Post Re: Where is Hori"
There goes the quiet tongue3

how did the landrover freelander go on da beach???

_________________
Currently on the Bench @#$^@# But Normally an 09 WRF 450.
BMW F650 Dakar


Sun 01 Apr, 2012 5:43 pm
Profile
TRAIL GURU

Joined: Mon 05 Jul, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 874
Post Re: Where is Hori"
icon_thumright
Hori wrote:
best to get front shot and not side pics Squid , hairblown from beach !!! next time i brush it first..

Zombie fish was a 46cm Flathead , or Sandy as there known up there , was bit tough prolly should threw it back

yes Broncos going well after 5 rounds this year..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Best way stay of the bike is to stay of the site icon_thumright



You have to bleed them when you catch them Hori. And then put them a a esky of iced slurry. icon_thumright


Sun 01 Apr, 2012 5:47 pm
Profile
TRAIL GURU
User avatar

Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:36 pm
Posts: 453
Location: REDLANDS
Post Re: Where is Hori"
Nice fish, shit jersey! Actually they're going alright the young blokes BangHead

_________________
HUSKY 08 TE 510


Sun 01 Apr, 2012 6:08 pm
Profile
Post Re: Where is Hori"
Hori wrote:
Im here watching , specially u steveberg icon_thumright your who cares prolly just comes from the fact you was proud u got 20 000 k's out of same fork oil and i called you a Dick head :o in which u know im correct icon_thumright

but been doing sum other stuff like Fishing for few weeks while im on the bench with groin ,
cheers for the concern Bullet :headbang i been thinking of u also :P


sorry hori confesion time.Had forks done every 5k.So does that mean two fish for me in one day. :fish :fish

HE HE HE.


Sun 01 Apr, 2012 6:50 pm
Post Re: Where is Hori"
Steve-berg wrote:

sorry hori confesion time.Had forks done every 5k.So does that mean two fish for me in one day. :fish :fish

HE HE HE.


No just means you are another wanker and why he has been laying low. :D


Sun 01 Apr, 2012 7:50 pm
Post Re: Where is Hori"
HE HE HE


Sun 01 Apr, 2012 7:52 pm
Post Re: Where is Hori"
:lol: Come on Steve I'm hungry and havn't had fish for ages.


Sun 01 Apr, 2012 7:57 pm
TRAIL LEGEND

Joined: Fri 18 Jun, 2010 9:12 pm
Posts: 1330
Location: The part of warner i thought was good till i got robbed
Post Re: Where is Hori"
MANAGER wrote:
Steve-berg wrote:

sorry hori confesion time.Had forks done every 5k.So does that mean two fish for me in one day. :fish :fish

HE HE HE.


No just means you are another wanker and why he has been laying low. :D


Laying low ? Seeking attention. More like it !! crybaby2


Sun 01 Apr, 2012 8:00 pm
Profile
TRAIL GURU
User avatar

Joined: Sat 26 Sep, 2009 11:00 am
Posts: 841
Post Re: Where is Hori"
zombie wrote:
Go bronco"s ! :headbang wat sort of fish is that dontknow ! dont say a dead one !!!


Thats a FATHEAD (on the right) and a flatthead on the left.

Nice catch Hori icon_thumright Bet ya the fish was disappointed though

_________________
www.micksminidiggers.com.au
Doin it in the Dirt
Ipswich and South West


Mon 02 Apr, 2012 5:28 pm
Profile
TRAIL BOSS
User avatar

Joined: Sat 19 Sep, 2009 4:52 pm
Posts: 346
Location: Brisbane Southside
Post Re: Where is Hori"
Hori, I reckon you should tell all those :manager: to go and get :manager:

I reckon youre a good bloke so :manager: them


Mon 02 Apr, 2012 5:38 pm
Profile
TRAIL GURU

Joined: Mon 05 Jul, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 874
Post Re: Where is Hori"
Simon wrote:
There goes the quiet tongue3

how did the landrover freelander go on da beach???



If you go to the rainbow beach pub and have a look on the photo board, you will see a pic of it on there simon.
laughing4 laughing4 laughing4 laughing4 laughing6 laughing6 laughing6 laughing6


Last edited by 1650bullet on Tue 03 Apr, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Mon 02 Apr, 2012 5:45 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
support our sponsors Servicing SEQLD
Info on how to become a sponsor here. Full directory listing of sponsors here.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.