View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun 17 Dec, 2017 6:10 pm



Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 thursday night is close enough! 
Author Message
Post thursday night is close enough!
title says it all really go for it

big kid wrote:
lets try keep this thread pretty clean of bullshit

this is a classic quote from the same bloke as this
big kid wrote:
mate i love to highjack threads especially.y with my dribble come on ditchy it makes it 1 big happy family

ditchy i know you love my thread spinning bullshit


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 8:32 pm
5' 4" Haggis Tossing Dwarf

Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:46 pm
Posts: 3050
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
knew this was coming ! :lol: ...


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 8:33 pm
Profile WWW
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
ditchwitch wrote:
The more RUM thumbsup i drink :hello the drunker i get angel13

+1 sign5 dink


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 8:41 pm
Beerburrum Freak
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09 Jul, 2009 5:17 pm
Posts: 6435
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
i Have nothing crybaby2

_________________
03 KDX200 OHHH YERRR 2014 KTM 500 S##T YERR
That's Mr Cranky Pants to you
Poke me i dare you.


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 8:46 pm
Profile
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
298 posts...

If I post up 2 more that will be 300. hello2

So would I then qualify as a post whore ? :mrgreen:


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 8:46 pm
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
Frank400 wrote:
298 posts...

If I post up 2 more that will be 300. hello2

So would I then qualify as a post whore ? :mrgreen:


post whorism is relitive to post per day more then total posts frank

but then again some may post 6 post a day average of worth whle info! while others post 4 post of dribble who is the posting whore there :?:


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 8:53 pm
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
ditchwitch wrote:
The more RUM thumbsup i drink :hello the drunker i get angel13

i'm about 6 cans short of being shitfaced!!! hope there tasting good dave drunken_smilie


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 8:55 pm
Beerburrum Freak
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09 Jul, 2009 5:17 pm
Posts: 6435
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
All mine are full of useful information as im going for 900 :wav

_________________
03 KDX200 OHHH YERRR 2014 KTM 500 S##T YERR
That's Mr Cranky Pants to you
Poke me i dare you.


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 8:56 pm
Profile
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
ditchwitch wrote:

post whorism is relitive to post per day more then total posts frank

but then again some may post 6 post a day average of worth whle info! while others post 4 post of dribble who is the posting whore there :?:


Ok now I understand how the system works. So 6 posts average a day of absolute worthless crap and Iam there.

Hang on.. thats 300 now... :wav


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 8:58 pm
Pro Dude
Pro Dude

Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:20 pm
Posts: 9854
Location: Chapel Hill The Good Side
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
i think my post are very constructive bullshit like most peoples :lol:

that ride thread will end up 8 pages long ...we wont be able to control ourselfs.... bootyshake

prolly a 12 page ride report ? :P

headbang Thanks for posting the friday thread up a day early i was getting very itchy sitting here waiting for friday headbang

_________________
You can take my life , But u can't take my Freedom eh


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 9:00 pm
Profile
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
Hori wrote:
i think my post are very constructive bullshit like most peoples :lol:

that ride thread will end up 8 pages long ...we wont be able to control ourselves.... bootyshake

prolly a 12 page ride report ? :P

headbang Thanks for posting the friday thread up a day early i was getting very itchy sitting here waiting for friday headbang



Is there a spelling Nazi on this site ?


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 9:01 pm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Samford Brisbane
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
If you want to know how to be a true post whore the best way is not to have a life.

A Life will just get in the way of usless mind numbing posting........

_________________
Currently on the Bench @#$^@# But Normally an 09 WRF 450.
BMW F650 Dakar


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 9:02 pm
Profile
Pro Dude
Pro Dude

Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:20 pm
Posts: 9854
Location: Chapel Hill The Good Side
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
501freak wrote:
All mine are usefully information as im going for 900 :wav


501freak wrote:
Wonder if it would work on the bike :lol:

Attachment:
1.jpg


Attachment:
2.jpg


Attachment:
3.jpg



:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________
You can take my life , But u can't take my Freedom eh


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 9:03 pm
Profile
Post Whore
Post Whore

Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Samford Brisbane
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
Frank400 wrote:
Hori wrote:
i think my post are very constructive bullshit like most peoples :lol:

that ride thread will end up 8 pages long ...we wont be able to control ourselves.... bootyshake

prolly a 12 page ride report ? :P

headbang Thanks for posting the friday thread up a day early i was getting very itchy sitting here waiting for friday headbang



Is there a spelling Nazi on this site ?


I tried once and got shouted down....

ya make one suggested

It was a joke though

_________________
Currently on the Bench @#$^@# But Normally an 09 WRF 450.
BMW F650 Dakar


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 9:04 pm
Profile
TRAIL LEGEND
User avatar

Joined: Tue 03 Nov, 2009 5:20 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: Noosa
Post Re: thursday night is close enough!
ditchwitch wrote:
title says it all really go for it

big kid wrote:
lets try keep this thread pretty clean of bullshit

this is a classic quote from the same bloke as this
big kid wrote:
mate i love to highjack threads especially.y with my dribble come on ditchy it makes it 1 big happy family

ditchy i know you love my thread spinning bullshit

aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha.......aaaaaaaahahahahah......

_________________
current - new(2010)wr250f :D
gone :( - (09) TTR250
2 decades ago - (83)RM80

PSN username - chooc


Thu 01 Apr, 2010 9:05 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
support our sponsors Servicing SEQLD
Info on how to become a sponsor here. Full directory listing of sponsors here.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.