View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed 18 Oct, 2017 8:11 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 TRA 
TRAIL LEGEND

Post TRA
A question to Freaky

I asked you this a few years back and I d think the answer you gave me then is still the same today

Do you have a problem with blokes who are and want to be members of other sites( D.B.W & DRZ & LIKEM ) as well as TRA ?

Thu 02 May, 2013 10:16 am
TRAIL GURU

Post Re: TRA
Hi Shane. I think you will find the answer to your question will be no mate. You see. All of this has started back in Apr 2012 when a bunch of primadonnas used to go around getting on the drink themselfs and be-little and run poeple down behind the keyboard on the forum, They also used to think they owned the web-site and all the riding areas in Se-qld and start Pming eachother and have there own little coffee club going. Thankfully there gone now, But there are a couple who still go out on there little secret squirrel missions and have these people bash into there ear a few little taunts and know that they will come back on here and fire there bullets for them. Unfortunatly they cant see it, But in good time im sure they will know better. I think you will find thats the problem mate. I have seen a lot of new members on here since then, who go out on rides and im sure there is always a bit of slack cut for them if there in trouble. We have poeple from dbw-drz- and a couple of other places that go out on rides with eachother with no fuss. Its just always one or maybe two that keep on going on about things. Not trying to dishearting anyone here folks. But ive been sitting on the fence over the past year and read threw everything and you can peice it toghether. Its a shame but thats life i guess. Hori is a nice bloke and is always helpful out on the trails and at home. He must of had a bender that night thats all. I cant find it on here but ask him about his 2000 odd freinds that he had at the bull Mc Kanka band. :D

Thu 02 May, 2013 3:38 pm
1650bullet wrote:
Hi Shane. I think you will find the answer to your question will be no mate. You see. All of this has started back in Apr 2012 when a bunch of primadonnas used to go around getting on the drink themselfs and be-little and run poeple down behind the keyboard on the forum, They also used to think they owned the web-site and all the riding areas in Se-qld and start Pming eachother and have there own little coffee club going. Thankfully there gone now, But there are a couple who still go out on there little secret squirrel missions and have these people bash into there ear a few little taunts and know that they will come back on here and fire there bullets for them. Unfortunatly they cant see it, But in good time im sure they will know better. I think you will find thats the problem mate. I have seen a lot of new members on here since then, who go out on rides and im sure there is always a bit of slack cut for them if there in trouble. We have poeple from dbw-drz- and a couple of other places that go out on rides with eachother with no fuss. Its just always one or maybe two that keep on going on about things. Not trying to dishearting anyone here folks. But ive been sitting on the fence over the past year and read threw everything and you can peice it toghether. Its a shame but thats life i guess. Hori is a nice bloke and is always helpful out on the trails and at home. He must of had a bender that night thats all. I cant find it on here but ask him about his 2000 odd freinds that he had at the bull Mc Kanka band. :D

If you're refering to me as one of those people...you're very wrong! Yeap, I come on here only to fire a few bullets, but if you don't think it's warranted after "Another" awesome thread you may be a touch one eyed yourself?

Anyway...here we go again and nothing will change, plenty of active people on here complaining about what was said in the "Awesome " thread both on TRA and alot via other means....take from that what you want!

But you have a valid point, there is definetly a split is SE QLD regarding TRA and what has happened over the past 18 months, and I choose to be on the opposing team.

All the best folks, I'll be sure to give a friendly wave on the trails icon_salut .

Cheers

Thu 02 May, 2013 4:18 pm
TRAIL LEGEND

1650bullet wrote:

Yeah dude , I fully expect freak to post up the same thing he told me years back when tra first started , I guess it will be good to hear it from him and get on record his opinion , put the rumour to bed once and for all .

This is not what I posted this thread for but ...
No secrets with my opinion on hori , I ll never ride with him and wouldn t expect him to want to ride with me...not everyone will get along but members make a forum strong , and his antics are farking this site up , I usually keep my mouth shut but I ve seen it happening too much , there is no excuse for it , there are far too many people I have respect for who are sick of the antics , yes current members who are too polite to post up or don t want the drama he would carry on with , the bullshit needs to stop , even freaky has noticed and made comment ...

Thu 02 May, 2013 4:59 pm
TRAIL LEGEND

I m happy having both tra and D8W stickers on my bike .

Thu 02 May, 2013 5:05 pm
Beerburrum Freak

What i think dont have much Bearing on what happens Shane,

For me i dont mix rides ( meaning i dont post the same ride here and another forum or were ever)

For me its about the riding and reports and having fun never been a big pm rider,
Now i say if tra rider went on another Forum ride i would like to think he would post up over there in the report and vice versa. dontknow

Thu 02 May, 2013 5:15 pm
TRAIL LEGEND

501freak wrote:
What i think dont have much Bearing on what happens Shane,

For me i dont mix rides ( meaning i dont post the same ride here and another forum or were ever)

For me its about the riding and reports and having fun never been a big pm rider,
Now i say if tra rider went on another Forum ride i would like to think he would post up over there in the report and vice versa. dontknow

Pm rides are a personal thing I suppose , when I m riding more I ll do some PM but I ll always post rides up as well , and agree it should all be about the riding and the reports

your the site owner dude so if you don t mind I ll post my rides on both sites when I post and put the reports up on both , if I join a ride I m happy to keep it forum specific

also just a thought can the mods delete the shit when it gets threatening/ plain abusive ? I mean FFS imagine a new bloke to the forum , possibly a bloke who will post rides every week when he gets to know everyone , starts reading that rubbish . I remember you don t like too much moderation , but geez dude I think it needs it sometimes

Thu 02 May, 2013 5:30 pm
TRAIL GURU

I am also a member of 2 international sites. One is restoring antique outboard motors. And WW2 vehicle restorations. We have had a couple of poeple that used to be a bit rude and abusive. The moderators didnt muck around with them, They just deleted them from the forum and always kept a section called site civility explaining the reason why they had to delete them so eveyone got the story from both sides. One was a millionaire from italy, So it shows no matter who you are, its out you go. Its getting on the news a lot now. Cyber bullying they call it i think dontknow

Thu 02 May, 2013 5:45 pm
TRAIL BOSS

1650bullet wrote:
I am also a member of 2 international sites. One is restoring antique outboard motors. And WW2 vehicle restorations. We have had a couple of poeple that used to be a bit rude and abusive. The moderators didnt muck around with them, They just deleted them from the forum and always kept a section called site civility explaining the reason why they had to delete them so eveyone got the story from both sides. One was a millionaire from italy, So it shows no matter who you are, its out you go. Its getting on the news a lot now. Cyber bullying they call it i think dontknow

A few people have been delete from here over the years (i think there buried on the beach somewhere at maroochy)

but the object of the site is bike riding not all the other stuff

so lets stick to what we enjoy (or enjoyed on my part) i enjoy reading (actually i cant read but i like the moving pictures )ride reports from any site because i cannot ride at the moment and proberley wont for another six months

Thu 02 May, 2013 7:03 pm
TRAIL GURU

A split? over fkn what internet space...lol Shame to see some guys gettin all wound up and fighting, havnt been round for a while, "spirited" fun is what it all used to be about riding and havin a laugh.. No bike for me so no fun but AS the joker said WHY SO SSSSSIRRIUSS.:)

Thu 02 May, 2013 7:13 pm
COME ON GUYS ENOUGH ... LETS RIDE :wav :wav :wav :wav :wav :wav :wav

Thu 02 May, 2013 7:26 pm
TRA Sponsor

I just like bikes :wav

And teaching rocket a thing or 2 every 6 to 8 weeks when I get to ride these days bootyshake

Thu 02 May, 2013 7:51 pm
TRAIL GURU

[/size]

Last edited by lummy450 on Thu 02 May, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu 02 May, 2013 8:20 pm
Beerburrum Freak

All is good Shane just wanted to ask me a question :D

Thu 02 May, 2013 8:41 pm
TRAIL LEGEND

1650bullet wrote:
Cyber bullying they call it i think dontknow

Its called just being a wanker on here :)

A bloke down the road from me has a collection of old outboards , and old school jet skis , I ll ask him if is a member of ant forums .

I m glad the majority agree , there is no place for that bullshit on TRA

Thu 02 May, 2013 8:42 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
support our sponsors Servicing Australia
Info on how to become a sponsor here. Full directory listing of sponsors here.