www.trailrideraustralia.com
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/

shane-0
http://www.trailrideraustralia.com/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=7186
Page 1 of 1

Author:  moto450 [ Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:05 pm ]
Post subject:  shane-0

new plumber's vehicle occasion14https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDjqygCqzSs

Author:  panhead_pete [ Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: shane-0

How's the knee going?

Author:  Shane-O [ Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: shane-0

i dont think my duct taped pipes would stay on the roof...

i have a hard time now with it

BB, Knee's still attached

Author:  moto450 [ Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: shane-0

Shane-O wrote:
i dont think my duct taped pipes would stay on the roof...

i have a hard time now with it

BB, Knee's still attached


duct tape is good for 100mph evil6 evil6 evil6

Author:  Shane-O [ Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: shane-0

moto450 wrote:
Shane-O wrote:
i dont think my duct taped pipes would stay on the roof...

i have a hard time now with it

BB, Knee's still attached


duct tape is good for 100mph evil6 evil6 evil6



yeah but it's doing 150mph lol!

Author:  moto450 [ Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: shane-0

Shane-O wrote:
moto450 wrote:
Shane-O wrote:
i dont think my duct taped pipes would stay on the roof...

i have a hard time now with it

BB, Knee's still attached


duct tape is good for 100mph evil6 evil6 evil6



yeah but it's doing 150mph lol!


roll it on twice then your coverd for 200 mph ,racks mite be a problem ;)

Author:  lummy450 [ Thu 04 Jul, 2013 9:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: shane-0

it wont stop 10 bars of steel coming off when you stop suddenly though :o :o

Author:  Shane-O [ Thu 04 Jul, 2013 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: shane-0

lummy450 wrote:
it wont stop 10 bars of steel coming off when you stop suddenly though :o :o



thats only a issue for the car in front... :headbang

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/